Virtual Live Exercise Classes with Elite Health Knutsford Cheshire – Book online here
We are now offering live exercise classes via video links enabling you to train you in your own space with expert guidance. We offer a range of classes for a range of different abilities and health issues. No equipment needed just you and a space.
See what our clients say:-
“Tracey Pacey Great back class tonight James – thank you so much – ladies you will love it – very easy to get on zoom and you have a very clear picture of James and his instructions and he could see me doing the exercises and was correcting me – look forward to seeing you all next week x
Our Classes are via video link live with the appropriate level Personal Trainer watching you and correcting.
- “VIRTUAL” Body Weight Training for all levels :- The session is based around body weight training focusing on strength, stability and fitness.
- “VIRTUAL” Mobility stability class:- The Personal Trainer is qualified in GP referral and chronic conditions such as bone disease, joint replacement, diabetes, respiratory issues and hypertension. The class will include a variety of exercises to help your daily function, even with any of the conditions mentioned. Focusing on a less intense approach, mobilising and stabilising the body highly suitable for those older adults with joint problems.
- “VIRTUAL” Healthy Back Class:- This is aimed at those that have suffered or do suffer with back pain and have been cleared to exercise. The class is delivered by a Personal Trainer with specialist qualifications in Exercise for the Management of Back Pain. It works on by very gently mobilising the spine and then improving core strength.
Why choose Elite Health?
- Live video face to face
- Support from committed and knowledgeable trainers
- Specialist support for sports people
- Expert support for those with back pain
We offer highly qualified trainers with the expertise to take you to a new level whether a beginner or a seasoned gym user. Three of our four trainers are qualified therapists as well as Personal Trainers enabling them to work with clients with injuries, pain and many other conditions or challenges.
Our clients have been as young as teenagers to clients who are into their 80’s showing that at any age you can benefit from keeping fit,active and healthy.
All our trainers are qualified to a minimum Level 3 and are members of the Register of Exercise Professionals.
We focus on teaching functional exercise, ensuring your body works at its optimum, is well balanced and you have great posture meaning you acquire a better set of exercise skills.
Why not look after the only thing that has to last you for a lifetime, your body!
Special Populations – We have experience of and cater for clients with the following:
- Pre and Post Natal
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Joint replacements
- Strengthening post surgery