We provide Virtual Personal Training here at Elite Health. Train in the comfort of your own home – privacy, no travelling, work around your schedule, valuable healthy break from our full lives.
Please phone, email, search for an appointment below or Book online here
We can take you through individually personalised routines or share sessions with a family member or friend without even being in the same place. Our clients have been fabulously complimentary and surprised at what we have been able to deliver via our virtual sessions. We work with clients who have no more equipment than their bodyweight and a chair, small amounts of equipment such as resistance bands to fully equipped home gyms.
We provide Virtual Personal Training
- 18 year olds to clients in their lates 80’s
- No or little experience to years experience of training
- Clients with limited mobility, backpain, knee pain, shoulder pain and many other conditions
- Fitness, strength and functional goals
- Pre, During and Post Natal Training
Review from Emma Robinson
“I find the virtual personal training sessions incredibly helpful for my fitness and well-being. They are easy to fit in around work and my 2-year-old daughter can watch / join in. Since lockdown, I have become very stiff. The sessions really help to build my strength, loosen my joints, improve movement and help with my weight management. I notice a big improvement in the days afterwards and it’s even more helpful during winter when going outside for activity is less frequent. I have been going to Jacqueline for a number of years and have found that I am significantly fitter and more toned thanks to the training sessions, especially after having my daughter. I highly highly highly recommend Jacqueline and her team!”
“My training sessions with Beth have been great for me both physically and mentally. I’m really enjoying being educated by Beth on my body and how to make small changes that will really benefit me.
I really like how every session is different and I look forward to each one. I feel my fitness is improving each week which is such a great motivation to carry on.”
Privacy with our tailored personal training at Elite Health supports and delivers:
- Free First Consultation – to make sure we are right for each other
- One on One Training
- Fitness, Strengthening & Toning
- Weight Loss and Weight Gain
- Body Shaping
- Exercise for the management of back pain
- Rehabilitation training following an injury or operation
- Sports specific training
- Special populations catered for see below
- Pre and Post Natal training
- Nutritional Support
- Weddings – Getting into shape for that special day
Why choose Elite Health?
- “Virtual” face to face Personal Training enabling you to train in the comfort of your own home
- Support from committed and knowledgeable trainers
- Individually tailored programmes
- Specialist support for sports people
- Expert support for those with back pain
- Rehabilitation support for those with injuries
We offer highly qualified trainers with the expertise to take you to a new level whether a beginner or a seasoned gym user. Our trainers are qualified therapists as well as Personal Trainers enabling them to work with clients with injuries, pain and many other conditions or challenges.
We provide a free initial consultation with health screen and you only pay when you have completed your first session. We offer many ways to pay either up front or on a monthly basis.
All our trainers have competed in Sport with Rowan and Jacqueline have competed at National level. This ensures we are highly experienced at getting results from training and have worked with a a very diverse range of clients.:-
- Rowan has worked with sprinters, rugby players, motor racers, runners and cyclists being a National level cyclist himself.
- Jacqueline was a National level competitive bodybuilder, worked with a world championship level bodybuilder and has vast experience of working with horse riders, older adults, clients with back pain and all sorts of medical conditions. In addition Jacqueline is Pre/post natal qualified and has also helped numerous ladies through pregnancy.
- Beth has competed in Rugby Union but specialises in resistance and body weight training with an angle towards rehabilitation.
Our clients have been as young as teenagers to clients who are into their late 80’s showing that at any age you can benefit from keeping fit, active and healthy.
We have years of experience of delivering weight loss and fitness training including body shaping and posture. In addition many clients have come to us following riding falls, fractured vertebrae, hip replacements and many other injuries where there immediate post operation care has finished but they do not feel fully recovered and able to go about daily life. We have also supported many sports people in improving their performance e.g. rugby, cycling, motor racing, horse riding and running
Whether you are apprehensive or self conscious in a gym environment, nervous around injuries or ageing, at a sticking point in your progress or need some general support and guidance, our Personal Trainers are here to help.
Elite Health Personal Training will suit the person who is apprehensive in a commercial gym environment, needs a boost to their existing training programme, a home-trainer who wants regular exercise guidance, the person who really values themselves and wants someone to get the best out of them. Whether you wish to take control of your body shape and sculpt the look that you want or whether you wish to achieve health and fitness, Elite Health Personal Training will help you to achieve your goals.
From the comfort of your own home means privacy, saving on travel time, ability to work around family restrictions and no audience except perhaps for your family pet or your children who we often find join in! Once more you can share your training with a friend or family member from another household!
All our trainers are qualified to a minimum Level 3 and are members of the Register of Exercise Professionals.
We focus on teaching functional exercise, ensuring your body works at its optimum, is well balanced and you have great posture meaning you acquire a better set of exercise skills. Although we use a wide range of equipment we rely more on the skills and hard work of our trainers, not machines which can lead to imbalances. Uniquely in Cheshire we have the health and weight loss program Premier Lifestyle than can run in conjunction with your Personal Training program.
How much would you spend on a good suit or that special outfit? Why not look after the only thing that has to last you for life, your body!
Special Populations – We have experience of and cater for clients with the following:
- Pre and Post Natal
- Osteo Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Joint replacements
- Strengthening post surgery
We do offer monthly payment options.