At Elite Health. the health and safety of our team and our clients is of paramount importance to us Like many businesses in the UK, we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and following the advice provided by the UK’s health authorities
We wanted to update you on the preventative methods we are taking to keep you safe and on how you can keep yourselves as safe as possible while enjoying training or being treated at Elite Health.
We completed staff training and discussion last week and are in constant communication in our team.
Firstly, we respectfully ask all clients and the team to wash hands their hands on their arrival before touching surfaces within our premises.
- Anti-bacterial/ Sanitiser hand wash poster reminders are on all entrances/exits to Elite health and throughout the building.
- Anti-bacterial wash dispensers and soap bars are at each hand wash point.
- NHS posters showing hand washing technique at each wash point.
- Increased the number of hand sanitisers and ensured they are refilled frequently – these are typically located near the entrance / exits and water dispensers.
- All decanted skin cleaning products have a clear list of product ingredient/content on the dispenser.
- Paper towels for drying at wash points – all other towels removed from washroom facilities
Secondly, we have Increased the frequency of cleaning all areas especially high touch areas such as pin pads, door handles, switches equipment etc
We wash down of all relevant equipment prior/after client sessions with commercial cleaner including all touch points e.g. light switches, door handles, bars on equipment, handles on equipment
- Enhanced our cleaning stations in our facilities – please do feel free to ask if you wish to wipe anything yourself.
- Pedal bins have installed with closable lids to ensure no contact with lids required.
- Any recyclable waste items put in general waste where contamination maybe possible.
- Informed all contractors operating at EH of initial cleaning protocol they must take when entering the premises.
- Ensure all work surfaces are cleaned prior and after food preparation.
We are also fortunate to have a number of clients who work within the Health Service and are keeping us appraised of the latest updates re healthcare.
The latest government guidance (as of 12 March 2020) has changed in relation to travel to affected areas. It instead focuses on symptoms and states that anyone who shows symptoms associated with COVID-19, i.e. onset of a new persistent cough and/or high temperature, regardless of their travel history, should self-isolate for 7 days from the date the symptoms started.
As an Elite Health client, you can ‘do your bit’ to reduce the spread of the virus through good personal hygiene. This includes:
- Frequent hand washing (wash your hands for 20 seconds) and hand sanitising during your visits
- Making full use of the soap, sanitisers and cleaning items available
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of the tissue in the bin after use.
- Familiarise yourself with the latest Government guidance and do not visit the gym/therapy rooms if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 and are advised to self-isolate
- Follow Government guidance if you are a returning traveller
With the efforts of everyone in Elite Health, including our clients, let us work together to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Thank you for your continued support, the Elite Health Team.