Personal Training at Elite Health Knutsford Cheshire – Book online here
See what our clients say:- Emma Whitfield’s experience & Mike Moran’s experience of Personal Training at Elite Health
Privacy with our tailored personal training at Elite Health supports and delivers:
- One on One Training
- Fitness, Strengthening & Toning
- Weight Loss and Weight Gain
- Body Shaping
- Exercise for the management of back pain
- Rehabilitation training following an injury or operation
- Private Small Group training for those who want to improve or manage their back pain
- Sports specific training
- Special populations catered for see below
- Pre and Post Natal training
- Nutritional Support
- Home training programs
- Weddings – Getting into shape for that special day
- A complimentary initial consultation for those that take a course of Personal training.
Why choose Elite Health?
- Privacy and the exclusive use of a gym
- Support from a committed and knowledgeable trainer
- Individually tailored programmes
- Specialist support for sports people
- Specialist support for those with back pain
- Specialist support for those with injuries
We offer highly qualified trainers with the expertise to take you to a new level whether a beginner or a seasoned gym user. All our trainers are qualified therapists as well as Personal Trainers enabling them to work with clients with injuries, pain and many other conditions or challenges.
We provide a free initial consultation with health screen and you only pay when you have completed your first session.
Both Rowan and Jacqueline have competed in sport at National level so are highly experienced at getting results from their training and have worked with a a very diverse range of clients.:-
- Rowan has worked with sprinters, rugby players, motor racers, runners and cyclists being a National level cyclist himself.
- Jacqueline was a National level competitive bodybuilder, worked with a world championship level bodybuilder and has vast experience of working with horse riders, older adults, clients with back pain and all sorts of medical conditions. In addition Jacqueline is pre/post natal qualified and has helped numerous ladies through their pregnancies.
Our clients have been as young as teenagers to clients who are into their 80’s showing that at any age you can benefit from keeping fit,active and healthy.
Many clients have come to us following riding falls, fractured vertebrae, hip replacements and many other injuries where there immediate post operation care has finished but they do not feel fully recovered and able to go about daily life. We have also supported many sports people in improving their performance e.g. rugby, cycling, motor racing and running
Whether you are apprehensive or self conscious in a gym environment, nervous around injuries or ageing, at a sticking point in your progress or need some general support and guidance, our Personal Trainers are here to help.
Elite Health Personal Training will suit the person who is apprehensive in a gym environment, the person who needs a boost to their existing training programme, the home-trainer who wants regular exercise guidance, the person who really values themselves and wants someone to get the best out of them. Whether you wish to take control of your body shape and sculpt the look that you want or whether you wish to achieve health and fitness, Elite Health Personal Training will help you to achieve your goals.
Exclusive use of our studio, means privacy, no more distractions and no audience. Our discreet entrance means a few hundreds yards from the car park to our doors.
All our trainers are qualified to a minimum Level 3 and are members of the Register of Exercise Professionals.
We focus on teaching functional exercise, ensuring your body works at its optimum, is well balanced and you have great posture meaning you acquire a better set of exercise skills. We use a wide range of equipment but rely more on the skills and hard work of our trainers, not machines which can lead to imbalances. We also have uniquely in Cheshire a health and weight loss program Premier Lifestyle than can run in conjunction with your Personal Training program. This can be done on a one to one basis or by joining one of our small group sessions.
How much would you spend on a good suit, that special outfit, beauty and hair treatments or your golf fees? Why not look after the only thing that has to last you for life, your body!
Special Populations – We have experience of and cater for clients with the following:
- Pre and Post Natal
- Osteo Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Joint replacements
- Strengthening post surgery
We do offer monthly payment options at £38 per session – must be for a minimum of 2 sessions per month with an upfront deposit of one month.